photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jenna Lyons will be on Oprah today!

2009-07-07-HS5D9750.jpg

I know many of us worship at the altar of Jenna Lyons, style maven and creative director for J.Crew. According to Coutorture, she will appear on Oprah today, so be sure to tune in! Oprah will be speaking with guests who have their dream jobs. I would say that Jenna’s job is most definitely a dream job!

By the way, did you all see these images of Jenna’s office in The Huffington Post last summer?

2009-07-07-collage.jpg{Polaroid Wall}

2009-07-07-HS5D9810.jpg

{A Hand-Painted Note from Designer, Isabel Toledo}

 

2009-07-07-HS5D9804.jpg

{Jenna’s staff gifted her with a crown of J’s on her birthday.}

 

Image Credit: The Huffington Post

12 comments:

Unknown said...

**ekk** i lost a few beats when i saw that crown - i have a little thing for crowns - i NEED to have that .. hummm wonder if someone will adore ME with one, someday :o)

Erika ~Tiptoe Butterfly~
http://tiptoebutterfly.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Woe! Thanks for the heads up...going to let my DVR know about this right now!

Bailey@ peppermintbliss said...

That J Crown is too good, I am definitely tuning in!

I ♥ You said...

I posted this yesterday! I am so excited too! The show is about people who have their dream jobs. Should be inspiring! That is if Oprah can let anyone other than herself get a word in. :)

Sally@DivineDistractions said...

Gotta have the crown!
I love that there is a state of organized chaos in her office....makes me feel better about mine!

Carole said...

I read yesterday that J Crew is soon to be available in the uk. Via Net a Porter. Yayyyy! Can't wait.

Averill said...

Oooh I have to TiVo this!

Kate said...

Just set my DVR :)

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I bet this will be such a good Oprah! Going to call my step-dad to set the DVR at my mom's! lol :)

Fargerike Dagny said...

I seriously need a crown like that!! (but with d's, of course ;))

###### said...

i really enjoyed it! seeing her home on tv was the best part.

Emily A. Clark said...

Loved her interview. She seemed so down to earth.